Newport Polo and the Westchester Polo Club are pleased to host the annual -3 - 0 goal Players Tournament Saturday, October 20th, 2018.
1. Completion of this Team Registration Form
2. Waivers of Liability from Each Player (Follow this link to download the waiver and share it with your teammates: http://bit.ly/2GiC7i9). To continue the registration, the registrant will need to attach all completed waivers to this registration form, in Section 2, in order to submit the application.
3. Player Eligibility: All Players Must be Current USPA Members with a USPA Arena Handicap
4. Team Eligibility: Total Handicap of Team Must = -3 - 0 Goals (Arena Handicap)
5. Registration Fee: free for Westchester Polo Club members; $75/player for non-members - upon submission of this registration form, a link will appear to pay non-member registration fee.
A complete registration requires meeting all of the above. Registration deadline is 5pm, Monday, Oct. 15. There is a limit of 4 teams. The first 4 teams to meet all registration requirements will be admitted; additional teams will be Wait Listed for an open position. Once registrations are received, the Tournament Committee will review and send notification by email to the Team Captain that registration was received and the team is confirmed/wait listed.
DEADLINE: Complete registration is due by 5PM on Monday, October 15.*