Polo Grounds

Polo Grounds

Settled by colonists in the 1630's for its desirable location and geographic features, Glen Farm rose to prominence by the late nineteenth century for breeding prized livestock. Today, it remains a landmark of excellence, conserved in perpetuity, with an enchanting entrance drive allée under a canopy of ancient lindens, well-groomed playing fields on either side, fully-restored barn buildings, and miles of fieldstone walls.  Separated from Sandy Point Beach by an age-old, forested glen with its fresh water stream, the polo grounds enjoy the cooling effects of ocean breezes in summer.


Sponsors:
Partners: