Newport Polo's Field Marshal is responsible for monitoring event activities and crowd management during the public exhibition polo matches.
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Placing game day signage
- Check-in arrivals at their designated reserved tailgate spaces
- Circulate around the polo grounds to monitor attendees and condition of venue
- Provide directions and other pertinent information to visitors
- Friendly, helpful, and professional disposition with customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain calm composure in all situations, and follow protocol for conflict resolution
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Valid driver’s license
Hourly based on experience
Hours & Availability
Typical hours are Saturday, 11AM - 7PM. Candidates must be available every Saturday, June - September.